This is a popular query that we see from the users of our Bitcoin ATM kiosks. Do the Bitcoin ATMs offer cash or do they just inject cash? Should I sell Bitcoin to a Bitcoin ATM or can I just buy Bitcoin?
The truthful answer is YES, you can withdraw cash from the Bitcoinscashout Bitcoin ATM. And it’s short and fast. Here’s how to:
- You don’t need to have an account with us to use the Bitcoin ATM withdrawal machine. It’s fast, free, and simple to link to your mobile device.
- Once you have entered in bitcoinscashout website, you will need to enter the amount that you want to exchange.
- If you’re planning to withdraw cash, that means you already own Bitcoin and have your transactions stored in a wallet.
- You’ll need to get the wallet address where your Bitcoin is stored. It is your own secret key. If you have different wallets and/or passwords, pick the one you choose to use in this transaction.
- Log in to your account on the Bitcoin ATM, and select the “Withdraw Cash” option.
- Enter the amount of cash you wish to withdraw, and send Bitcoin to the wallet address QR code indicated.
- Once the transaction is confirmed on the blockchain network, you can collect your cash. This typically happens in under 30 seconds.
All Bitcoin operators charge a fee for using the Bitcoin ATM to buy or sell Bitcoin. Bitcoinscashout has no fees for all the Bitcoin ATM operators in the United States. We do not charge any amount of cash when you are withdrawing.
If you want to convert your bitcoin to Canadian dollars or any other currency then visit https://bit.ly/3d02yt2
Make sure you give this post your 👏 50 claps 👏 if you enjoyed this post and want to see more.